Professional HEPA Air Filtration Systems
Since indoor air is often up to 5 times more polluted than outside air, you need the cleanest, safest air for breathing. Beam products will achieve that for you.
UNDERSTANDING AIR POLLUTION
Air pollution can be divided into 3 categories:
Air pollutants that have mass, such as: vehicle emissions, pollen, dust mite carcasses & feces, pet dander, cigarette smoke & candle char.
Biological material, living or dead, in the air, such as: bacteria, viruses, mold spores and fungi. These materials could cause allergies or spread diseases.
V.O.C.s – (Volatile Organic Compounds)
The gas state of chemicals. In your home they come from household materials and cleaning products. V.O.C.ís are released from: paints, perfumes, plastic, furniture & carpets and glue to name only a few.
FIX THE PROBLEM
Beam HEPA Air Filtration Products employ simple technology to solve the 3 categories of air pollution.
BENEFITS OF BEAM HEPA AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS
- Connects directly to existing duct work
- Remove dust, smoke and other particulates
- Remove gases and household odors
- Insulated cabinets for whisper quiet operation
- Low maintenance, our HEPA cartridges can last up to five years or longer
- Beam products produce NO OZONE
- Beam products are energy efficient
- Beam systems are constructed out of durable steel
- Our products are environmentally friendly
WHAT IS HEPA AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance is a standard created by the US Atomic Energy Commission. The standard requires the air that is filtered to have 99.97% of particulate 0.3 micron in size and larger removed before it is classified as true HEPA air.
A micron is 300 times smaller than the thickness of one human hair.
Beam products include HEPA filter media as part of a 3-stage filtration process.